» Awesome destinations for nature lovers ...
• Bay of Fundy - for the ones that love the marine landscape, this bay situated on the Atlantic coast of North America between the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, is an attractive vacation destination. It is the bay with the highest tides in the world that create whirlpools and bizarre rocks leading to a rich Natural environment.
• Tatra Mountains - less known outside Slovakia, these incredible mountains house a lot of wild animals and offer possibility for full of adrenaline activities. When hike is recommended to start with the easier routes to test your skills. Book your flights, then choose a suitable hotel.
• Kaua'i - this tropical paradise is an ideal escape for you and your partner. Kaua'i it's the most beautiful island in Hawaii. You can fly from USA to Lihu'e, the main city from the island or fly to Honolulu and after take a fast flight to Kaua'i. Don't forget to visit Waimea Canyon, Po'ipu beach which is ideal for surfing, see Spouting Horn - a natural geyser in the sea and follow the Kalalu trail. You should also spend some time in Tunnels Beach, the best beach from Hawaii which is also incredible good for diving.
• Aitutaki - a vacation spent here gives you the opportunity to know one of the most beautiful and natural places on earth. Aitutaki is part of Cook Islands; you can arrive here by boat or plane with flight from Rarotonga International Airport. You can try all kind of water sports: scuba diving, kayak, fishing or swimming. You should not miss to climb on Maungapu Mountain for the wonderful view. Include on your travel plan a visit to O'otu Beach.
• Margarita Island - this island is situated in Venezuela and is ideal for diving, water sports and observing the nature. To arrive on the island you have to take a 45 minutes flight from Caracas. You have to know that El Yaque beach is ideal for windsurfing and Parguito is best for surfing. You should spend one day in a journey to explore Coche and Cubague Islands. Don't forget Restinga National Park and Los Roques archipelago.